Ta Nang – Phan Dung Trekking Tour 3 days
Ta Nang-Phan Dung is worth being designated as the most marvelous Vietnamese trekking route with lots of spectaculous natural beauty spots that will surely surprise you out of the blue. This route is 55 km long in total. The beginning of this trekking tour will start at Ta Nang commune, Duc Trong district, Lam Dong province whose length stretches 60km long to Da Lat.
This trekking tour’s termination is at Phan Dung, Tuy Phong district, Binh Thuan province. The highest view within the Ta Nang-Phan Dung trekking route tour is at the height of 1100m above sea level and the lowest view is 500m; according to many travelling surveys. This is the trekking route running through plateaus and the coastal region in central Vietnam.
Day 1: Ta Nang Phan Dung: Passenger Welcoming and Transferring ( lunch, dinner)
Morning: From 6 to 6.30 a.m., we meet the customers at Ninh Gia crossroad (Hoang Long or Khanh Vy hotel) and move to Da Loan market by car (about 18km) in order to have breakfast and to prepare all necessities for the group (it takes from 1 to 1 and a half hours).
After preparation, continue movingMa Bo (the initial point of the trek) by car about 30km. Around 9 to 10 a.m., we will walk through pine hills and paddy fields (topography is flat trail majorly) until 12 o’clock. Then we begin climbing up the mountain slope and have lunch time on the top of the hill (lunch time would be 1 hour, a lunch includes steamed sticky rice, fruits, sausages and cucumbers – depends on the weather so that tour guide choose the suitable dishes for lunch to avoid being spoiled).
1 p.m. – 1.30 p.m.: Begin moving up to bald hill which has a panoramic view and a landmark for 3 provinces Ninh Thuan – Binh Thuan – Lam Dong.
You are free to take pictures on the hill and move to campsite under the landmark where you can wait for the most breathtaking dawn and dusk.
In the evening: You will enjoy barbecue party including grilled chicken, grilled pork skewers, baked sweet potato. Besides, there are Vietnamese style salad and chicken porridge and rice wine, which will make your meal more delicious and will warm your body up. We are playing together by the campfire and before sleeping, tour guide will give you a sleep-bag and a large insulating piece.
Day 2: Trekking through the forest (breakfast, lunch, dinner)
– Wait for and see the dawn, then have a breakfast (planned time is about 6 – 7.30 a.m.) including instant noodles and chicken porridge. Around 8 – 8.30 a.m., tidy up and move towards Phan Dung direction. The scenery is still stunning with the vast pine hills and grass (yellow in dry season, green in rain season).
Afternoon: Taking a rest at a big stream (freely taking bath), here you have lunch from 11 a.m to 12.30 p.m. Tour guide will catch and grill fish and prepare some other dishes like sticky rice cake, sausages and cucumbers.
– 1 p.m.: move to the second stream and arrive at the stream at 3 – 3.30 p.m. estimately. From here, it takes about 15 minutes on foot to reach the waterfall and more 10 minutes to reach the campsite for the second night. (Note: based on the time you get to the fall is whether late or soon, the tour guide will decide for you visit the fall immediately or the next morning).
– The campsite is next to the large stream where you can bath, wash clothes and cook comfortably.
Evening: You will dine in Vietnamese style with cooked rice and traditional dishes like sour fish soup, chicken, stir-fried meat with tomato sauce, boiled vegetables, fish and frog catched in the stream. Here you can buy soft-drink and ice brought by porter.
Day 3: Return the city (breakfast, lunch)
Morning: breakfast with instant noodle and vegetables (cabbage or spinach)
– 7.30 – 8 a.m.: start to leave Phan Dung commune. Within first 1-2 hours, you will pass 7 large streams, the forest of giant Crape-myrtle where leaves fall down, the carpet of saffron and phrynium stretch over in the rain season.
– 10 – 10.30 a.m.: trekking on the hottest road in the 3-day journey, and will arrive at committee in Phan Dung commune (On the way there is food and water). Here our car is ready to take you to Lien Huong (28km away from Phan Dung within 45 minutes by car). You can opt to eat in Phan Dung before coming to Lien Huong or eat in Lien Huong, and the tour guide will reserve table in advance. (Lien Huong is 7km away from Co Thach beach).
Here there are two bus stations Dong Hung and Phuong Uyen coming to Ho Chi Minh city at 9 p.m. daily. Tour guide is available to book tickets coming back to Da Lat if you need.
Water for the whole trekking trip
Local English speaking guide 5 Meals in jungle (2 Dinner, 2 Breakfast, 3 Lunch with BBQ, Vietnam food,beer…)
Sightseeing and activities as noted in the itinerary
Tents & sleep bags
Entrance fees and permits
Hotel pick-up and drop-off if (Depend on member of tour please contact)
Transportation fee by BUS
Tips and gratuities
Other Meal not mention in program.
Fee for moving out of mountain if you want to finish this journey.